Frame Fit Guide
140mm - 146mm
Most of our customers are comfortable in these frames.
This is the best choice if you’re unsure.
142mm - 147mm
If your head is a little wider than average & hats tend to fit more snug, go for a wide frame.
See It Styled
- Material Premium Italian Mazzucchelli Acetate
- Shape Rectangle
- Frame color Brick Split
- Lens color Gradient Brown Grey Polarized Orange Gradient Grey
- Lens CR39 with 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Hinges Robust Comtech 5 barrels Teflon coated Robust Comtech 5 barrels Teflon coated Robust Comtech 5 barrels Teflon coated Robust Comtech 5 barrels Teflon coated
- Finish Shiny Shiny Matte Shiny
- Decor color Gold Gold Rose Gold Gold
- Lens width 51 mm
- Lens bridge 21 mm
- Temple length 145 mm
- Frame Fit Wide ·
Measurements for Graham Bell II
Self Made warrants the covered product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from date of purchase. This warranty extends to the original buyer and customer must provide proof of purchase. Within the warranty period, Self Made will repair or replace free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship.
1. Only authentic Self Made products will be warranted.
2. Repairs necessitated by use other than normal use, including but not limited to: damage, defect or breakage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, and improper or unreasonable use of the product.
3. Normal wear including lens scratching or accidental frame wreckage.
4. Frames that have been lost or stolen.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Warranty Service Request” for instructions and support.
MADE FOR GREATNESS
Every detail of our eyewear is designed to meet our customers’ uncompromising standards for quality and craft